Shehu Yara’dua Centre is a beautiful architectural building in honour of the late Shehu Musa, a foremost Nigerian Politicians . It is located in memorial drive , Abuja and it over looks the National Assembly . The center has an exhibition hall, research Library, conference facilities, auditorium, meeting rooms and garden pavilion. The center can be booked for your events such as business meeting, conferences, and parties.
This was built in 2002. The MacArthur Foundation has awarded Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre $500,000 between 2004 and 2015.
At Shehu Yara’dua Centre, they have an outdoor catering and banquet service and also you can make use of their garden pavilion for your outdoor activities such as wedding reception and parties. The auditorium is fullly furnished and has a sitting capacity of about 450 people.
This is a multipurpose magnificent architectural center built to memorialize the late Shehu Musa Yar’Adua, one of Nigeria’s foremost leaders.This is a very safe location.
Some areas are restricted from public entry so follow directions of officials.
Some of the things you can do while at the centre includes:
- View the multimedia exhibition displayed on Shehu Musa Yar’Adua’s life and legacy,
- Host conference events
- Visit the extensive library
- Take a scroll in the carefully landscaped lawns and gardens.
- One spectacular feature of the center is the Unfinished Bridge.
- It is a symbol of Shehu Musa Yar’Adua’s life, work and legacy. The axis formed by the beginning and end of the bridge points directly to the National Assembly.It is open to the public so anyone can visit.