Like an island of prestige and privacy, The World Trade Center Abuja is poised to become the most discerning destination of power and sophistication in Africa. A vibrant cityscape of culture, cuisine, couture shopping and AAA-commerce, it will be perfectly situated in the heart of the Federal Capital Territory, with easy access to the International Airport for businessmen frequently traveling beyond the city.
The World Trade Center Abuja will feature Residential Towers designed to appeal to discerning A-list owners and investors. The Tower One Residences available for immediate limited release will feature elegant and spacious 1- to 6-bedroom layouts in single floor and duplex floorplans. Underground secured parking, concierge services and VIP access to Capital Mall will make it the most complete lifestyle experience in Africa.
WORKING AT ITS BEST
A prestigious address is of utmost importance for global business and 1 World Trade Center, Abuja will surpass anything currently offered – or planned – in Africa. A haven of professionalism that features tightly controlled access and erudite business services, each AAA Office Tower will be an example of best practices and protocols. Floors have been designed to be flexible. Each floor can accommodate tenants requiring 50m2. to 1,000m2. 1 World Trade Center is now accepting inquiries and reservations, and will offer tenants special benefits and privileges at The Capital Mall.
The Capital Mall is a magnificent hub that welcomes guests on a journey of couture and culture under one roof. More than 21,500 square meters of sophisticated retail, relaxation, dining and VIP Cinema redefine the traditional shopping experience. Owners of Tower One Residences will enjoy secured access to the Capital Mall as well certain exceptional privileges befitting this unparalleled lifestyle ownership opportunity.
DEVELOPERS OF ABUJA WORLD TRADE CENTRE
World Trade Center Abuja is a showcase of the creativity and foresight of The Churchgate Group who has been championing and supporting the economic prosperity of Nigeria since 1968. To create this astonishing Abuja destination, The Group awarded architectural design to the internationally renowned firm, Woods Bagot, applauded for crafting some of the most prestigious landmark destinations in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America. The ABUJA Investment Company Limited is a major partner of this project.
THE ABUJA WORLD TRADE CENTRE IS NOW SELLING
- One-bedroom unit of 130sqm sells for $768,226.68
- Two-bedroom unit goes for $1,483,271.73
- Three-bedroom house costs $1,536,453.36
- Three-bedroom duplex for $1,542,366.09
- Office space of 301.52sqm costs $1,785,058.71
Managers of the sophisticated World Trade Centre Abuja have started selling. If you intend buying space there, this is the time. Clients are coming from within and outside Nigeria for their stakes.
On inquiry, it was discovered that Churchgate Group, builder of the centre has already made substantial sales on the two towers there.
- The World Trade Centre has Tower One for residences ownership. There is Tower Two for office space while the Capital Mall which is at foundation level is for commercial purpose.
- The two towers have already given the city of Abuja elegance. They are so far the tallest in the city with 24 and 25 floors. The towers which can be seen from all parts of the city overlook Tsukunda plaza and the adjacent structures in that corridor.
- Between the two towers, a two-floor parking space, recreational facilities like swimming pool, tennis court are being built.
- In the residential tower (which is 24 floors), a one-bedroom unit of 130sqm sells for $768,226.68. A two-bedroom goes for $1,483,271.73 while a three-bedroom house costs $1,536,453.36.
- A buyer can as well go for a three-bedroom duplex for $1,542,366.09. There are two-bedroom, five-bedroom and six-bedroom penthouses based on request.
- Tower Two which is for office use sells 301.52sqm minimum, costing $1,785,058.71. Here, a customer may take a whole floor. This is calculated as 301sqm multiplied by four. All are for outright ownership if one buys.
- The two towers are only the first phase of the project. Works on the symbolic Twin Towers which will be over 30 floors are yet to start. The Twin Towers will have a five-star hotel, the kind never found here yet. Altogether, seven towers and one upscale shopping mall will stand on completion of the project.